/ Get DSCVRD with full-throttle promotion for your music across playlists, radio, and social media
Over 100,000 artists have chosen Beatchain to start building their career. Not all artists break through in the same way, and not all breakthrough moments are the same. From your first thousand followers to your first hundred thousand streams. Beatchain’s breakthrough tools are built to help you break through.
Get access to the same playlist curators as the major labels. Work with our expert team to make sure you get your pitch perfect.
More followers, more streams
Expand your fanbase with social media ads. Get dedicated support for fan growth and release promotion campaigns.
Make the biggest splash on release day
We’ll help you plan and distribute your release, schedule your promo posts, and get your presaves and sharing links set up. Get everything you need to trigger those playlist algorithms on day one.
Stay in control
Once the year is up, you keep all the rights to your music. Enjoy all your new listeners and followers!
What can I pitch?
We can pitch pretty much anything, no matter the genre. It just needs to be distributed via Beatchain (and we can help you do that!). You can pitch old releases, but new ones tend to have better results.
How long does pitching take?
We need a minimum of 30 days before your release date to pitch your music to playlisters. This also leaves plenty of time to properly promote your release across your socials.
Where is my music pitched?
DSCVRD artists get access to the same playlist curators as the major labels have! These curators control the biggest playlists on all the main streaming platforms.
How do the digital ads work?
Get some budget and we’ll help you place and monitor ads on social media using Beatchain’s Fan Builder tool. Get easy-to-digest stats to work out what’s working, what’s not, and where you should put more budget.
What’s the royalty split?
For the year that we’re promoting your release, we take a 30% cut of the royalties, leaving you with 70%. If you wish to keep your music on Beatchain after this period, you will receive 90% of the royalties.
Where does Beatchain send my music?
We send your music to all major streaming platforms and digital stores and collect royalties when people stream or buy your tracks. Check the full list here.
What happens after the year is up?
You're free to do whatever you want with your music! If you'd rather not move your tracks elsewhere, you can keep them on Beatchain and get a bigger share of the royalties (90%).